Yummy!!Yummy!! This is my breakfast Almond Butter Jelly Sandwich this includes a layer of Almond Butter and either jam or jelly on bread. Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich is a favourite sandwich to kids in United states. But I prefer almond butter to peanut butter for health reasons. Its crunchy, fruity in taste. Try this sandwich you will love to eat again and again.
2 Tbsp of Almond Butter
2 Tbsp of Jam/Jelly
2 Slices of Whole Wheat MultiGrain Bread
1 Banana Sliced
- First toast the bread in toaster.
- Spread the 2 tablespoons of almond butter evenly onto one slice of bread using a knife.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of jelly/jam evenly onto the other slice of bread with a spoon.
- Place the slices of banana on one side of sandwich as shown in picture.
- Assemble your Almond Butter & Jelly sandwich by gently pressing the two slices of bread together.
- Enjoy your delicious sandwich.
Health Benefits of Almond Butter Jelly Sandwich
- Buttering the bread first (the side with the almond butter) enhances the flavor.
- Adding honey or bananas in between the sandwich gives sweetness.
- Choose a multi-grain variety of bread.
- Toasting the bread first changes the flavor slightly, plus the heat can help with spread.
- Almonds Butter are nutritional powerhouses that contain significant amounts of protein, calcium, fiber, magnesium, folic acid, potassium, and vitamin E. Almond butter has extremely low saturated fat content and is rich in monounsaturated fats making it a heart-healthy choice.
- Fruit jelly contains pieces of whole fruit , good for your health.
Labels: American Recipes