I love baking bread and cake at home but it had been a long time passion to make muffins in my home but after long wait, I made this yummy and moist muffins. I searched so many recipes in google but I wanted to try eggless so I got this recipe from this blog. This recipe is very simple and delicious in taste.
3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
2 &1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder ( I used Swiss Miss)
1/4 Cup +2 Tbsp of Sugar
1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp of Salt
1/4 Cup of Oil
1/2 Cup of Milk
1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
1 Tsp of Lemon Juice or Vinegar
flour, baking soda, cocoa powder together in a bowl and then mix salt and
- In another bowl mix
oil, water and vanilla.
- Now add oil-water
mixture to a bowl containing flour.
- Pre-heat oven to 375
degree F. Meanwhile add lemon juice to a batter bowl and stir well.
- Pour the batter to a
muffin liners in the muffin pan. Fill just 3/4th of the liners.
- Now keep muffin pan in oven and bake for 20-24 mins.
- Check it by inserting tooth prick if it comes out clean then
your muffins are done.
down the muffins for 20- 30 min and then carefully take it out from muffin pan.
Health Benefits of Chocolate Muffins
- For more sweetness, add condensed milk instead of sugar.
- You can add nuts if you want.
- You can use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice.
- It taste even better the next day.
- Adding cocoa in muffin is associated with decreased blood pressure, improved blood vessel improvement and improvement in cholesterol levels.
sending this recipe to