An " Apple" was in fact the very first word when I was a kid learning my Alphabets.
Apple is one of the popular fruits containing an impressive list of Phyto nutrients, antioxidants and essential nutrients for a good health.
" An Apple a day keeps the doctor away " This smooth and delicious beverage, one should take every day as it boost the immune system. You can make this milkshake with any kind of apple like Granny Smith apple or Fugi or golden delicious or gala apple. Try this easy and tasty milk shake and share your comments.
1 Organic Fugi Apple, Chopped
1 Cup of Cold Milk (Full Fat)
1 Tbsp of Sugar
4-5 Ice Cubes
- Cut the apple into small pieces.
- Blend the milk, apple, sugar and ice cubes in a blender to a smooth puree.
- Now pour the shake into the glass and serve it chilled.
Health Benefits of Apple
- Don't peel the apple skin, as they are rich in vitamins, fiber and antioxidants.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.
- You can add a pinch of cinnamon powder, as it controls sugar level.
- You can also add vanilla ice cream or nuts (Almond, cashews), for a richer taste.
- Eating apple reduces cardiovascular disease, cancers and cholesterol
- Boosts the immune system.
- Aids in dental health and weight loss.
- Detoxify your liver.
Labels: American Recipes, Breakfast, Budget Meals, Drinks, Kids Corner, No Onion No Garlic