The word "S'more " originated when people asked for " some more " of crazy concoction of sweetness. A S'mores is a traditional nighttime campfire treat popular in United States and Canada consisting of roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. S'mores are deliciously sweet and favorite to everyone. I used cotton candy instead of marshmallow.Try this and let me know the feedback.
- Cotton Candy (Pink or White)
- Graham Crackers
- Chocoloate Bars
- Break the graham biscuit into half.
- Break the chocolate bars into half and lay one on the biscuit.
- Place cotton candy and chocoloate bar sandwiched between the graham biscuit as shown in the pic. S'more is fully assembled, eat and enjoy..
- You can have toasted marshmallow in place of cotton candy.
- You can spread peanut butter on one side of biscuit.
- You can experiment with different chocolate like plain milk chocolate, chocolate with almonds.
sending this recipe to simply-food- lets cook for kids
Jagruthi cooking- choco full easter event
Labels: American Recipes, Kids Corner, Sweets