Sparkling Kiwi Lemonade - Drink Recipes






     Sparkling kiwi lemonade provides refreshing, healthy treat in a summer heat. This drink is a combination of all flavors. You can feel tangy taste from kiwi fruit and lemon, sweet taste from sugar and from the addition of soda and salt. I always love this fruit from my childhood as it gives loads of health benefits. Also my family favorite fruit. I love to eat as a whole fruit sometimes also I prefer to juice but without sugar. For a change, I tried this drink, it was too good and an amazing thirst quencher.. So enjoy this easy to make and tasty drink on a hot summer evening and enjoy..


  Ingredients

          1 Big Kiwi Fruit
          1 Tsp of Lemon Juice
          1/2 Cup of Spirit Soda
          1 Tsp of Sugar
          Pinch of Salt
          5 - 7 Ice Cubes

   To Garnish

           A Slice of Kiwi
           Few Mint Leaves

    Method
     



   Tips

   Health Benefits of Kiwi




sending this recipe to Zesty southIndian kitchen
 Hearth & Soul Hop

Labels: , , ,