How to make Yummy Dates Cocoa Truffles Recipe





         Did you like this truffles ? Yesterday I made dates syrup at home, so I got some leftover date meat which has more fiber and nutrients in it..I don't want to waste that so my husband gave me this idea. Believe me, the taste was too good..They are quick to make, so sweet and tasty and easy to pop in your mouth one after the other! They are naturally delicious as they are - just  dates, cocoa and coconut. Simply perfect! They come together in minutes. If you get sugar cravings, this is a best solution. Try this truffles and let me know your feedback.



    Ingredients


       1/2 Cup of Date Meat or Whole Dates

       1/4 Cup of Sweetened Coconut Flakes
       1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder, I used Swiss Mix
       1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence
       Few Cashew Nuts
       2 Tbsp of Dates Syrup




   Method







   Tips








   Health Benefits of Dates





Labels: , ,