Carrot Halwa / Gajar Ka Halwa - Microwave Method / Easy Diwali Sweets

                                                         "200th Recipe "
 

  Hi Friends,

                  I'm really excited to write my 200th post. Its been 10 months since I started my blog. I'm very happy that I shared and posted almost 200 recipes. Thanks for the comments, support and appreciation as I continue traveling in my culinary journey. Thank you everyone :-) :-)

Gayathri Ramanan


              
Carrot Halwa / Gajar Ka Halwa is a traditional Punjabi dessert made with carrot, milk, ghee and sugar. This rich and colorful dessert is getting popular worldwide, also you can see this in Indian restaurant menu card. This is very quick to make dessert using microwave. You can also make this  in stove top or pressure cooker. Addition of ghee and nuts makes the dessert more rich and delicious. The cardamom gives good aroma and a flavor to the dish. You can make this halwa for any special occasion. Serve this halwa with ice cream on top. Try this recipe and enjoy :-) :-)




      Ingredients

          
2 Carrots, Large (1 and 1/4 Cup)
           1 Cup of 2% Milk
           6 Tbsp of White Sugar
           2 -3 Tbsp of Ghee (Clarified Butter)
           2 Cardamom Pods
           Handful of Roasted Cashew Nuts



     Method
 



    Tips


    Health Benefits of Carrot

  • sending recipe to "Walking through the memory lane" event (WTML) Gayathri's Cook Spot.Daythroughmylife


  • Labels: , , , , ,