KESARI RECIPE | RAVA KESARI | EASY SWEET RECIPE





          Rava kesari / Semolina Pudding is a sweet and a satisfying delicacy made in India. This is usually made with rava(semolina),sugar and ghee, though the ingredients are very simple and straight forward, the taste is captivating and can be very satisfying. This kesari is my family favorite dessert and I am pleased to share my mom's recipe. Below recipe is made by my mom  for my blog and she also send some pictures of the recipe taken by my sister in law (subha). Thank you amma and subha for this tasty recipe and mouthwatering photographs..


     Ingredients

          1 Cup of Rava (Semolina)
          1 Cup of Sugar
          2 Cups of Water
          1/4 Cup of Ghee (Clarified Butter)
          2 Pinch of Orange Food Color
          2 Green Cardamom
          Few Cashew Nuts
          Pinch of Salt


     Method

    Tips

Labels: , , , , , ,