Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Recipe Without Eggs




              I never tasted corn bread before and this is my first time, I tried and tasted this corn bread. It came out so  good, moist and delicious. My husband who loves Mexican food and has tasted corn bread before, so after he tasted my corn bread and said that " this was the best corn bread I have tasted". I was very happy and I was in cloud nine  This easy homemade corn bread recipe is without eggs and butter. To make this corn bread more flavorful and spicy, I added jalapenos and cheddar cheese to the batter. Jalapenos adds a extra zing to the bread. This dish can be made in a jiffy, it just takes 30 minutes to finish. You can serve this bread for breakfast or lunch or dinner with soups or spicy dishes like vegetarian bean chilli. I will be posting my bean chilli recipe in my next post.


      Ingredients

         1.5 Cups of Milk
         1.5 Tbsp of Distilled White Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
         1 Cup of Cornmeal , I used corn flour
         1 Cup of All Purpose Flour
         3 Tbsp of White Sugar
         1/2 Tsp of Salt
         1 Tsp of Baking Powder
         1 Tsp of Baking Soda
         2 Tbsp of Canola Oil
         2 Jalapeno's, Chopped
         3 Tbsp of Cheddar Cheese




    Method



    Tips



   Health Benefits of Corn 

        Tags : cornbread, cornbread recipe, how to make cornbread,  cornbreadrecipe without eggs, jalapeno cheddar cornbread recipe, jalapenocornbread, thanksgivingrecipe, americanrecipe, baking, breadrecipe without eggs and butter.

Labels: , , , , , , ,