Coconut Paratha / Coconut Flat Bread




    Coconut Paratha is absolutely delicious...It features whole wheat flour, coconut and a variety of aromatic spices. This paratha is a treat to your eyes and to your taste buds..because of coconut flavor in it. When I left the dough to sit for 1 hr, you don't believe , whole kitchen smells so aromatic...My husband really loved it. It is raining everyday in my place, so I thought to eat something hot and filling. When I did some google search, I came up with this idea..I got this recipe from here. we had with aloo gobi and onion raita..Try this flavorful paratha recipe and enjoy...



    Ingredients

         1 Cup of  Whole Wheat Flour, I used Aashirvaad Multigrain flour
         2 Tbsp of Dry Coconut Flakes
         1 Tsp of Cumin Powder
         1/2 Tsp of Red Chilly Flakes
         1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder
         1/2 Tsp of Salt
         1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp of Vegetable / Canola Oil
         1/2 Cup of Warm Milk
         Ghee / Butter / Oil for brushing

      Serving : 5 Paratha
    
     Method




     Tips
      Aloo Palak
      Baingan Bharta
      Navratan Korma 
      Rajma Masala


    Health Benefits 

    Wheat Flour
      Coconut






Labels: , , , ,